Grand View Farm was purchased by John and Irma Richardson and their three young children in 1926. It was a working dairy farm for many years. There were about 20 head of cattle that produced milk and butter for their delivery route through town. They also sold milk to the near-by Abbot's Dairy. Irma would also turn the milk into a wonderful homemade cottage cheese.
The cows and the barn are long gone but the legacy still lives in their grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren.
More to come...
Check out our post "Why Grand View" for some photo's of the nearby mountains!